This is a list of random
, or belief systems.
- definitionalism - the belief any statement can be agreed upon if it is precisely defined.
- dimesplitism - the belief that dimensions can be experienced differently by different observers.
- discognism - the belief that consciousness is formed of distinct, disconnected instants.
- dualism - many flavours - see symmetry and numerality
- esomnemism - the belief that memories are not stored in the brain, but that we can sense the past.
- evolunism - the belief that the universe is evolved.
- exocognism - the belief that our consciousness may in part lie outside of the known universe.
- monism - many flavours - see symmetry and numerality
- multimnemism - the belief that we have access to the memories of any of our prior paths that occur in multipathism.
- multipathism - the belief that parellel paths exist in our universe, and every possibility gets played out.
- multirespism - the belief that our imagination gives us access to any of our future paths that occur in multipathism.
- physopsychism - the belief in a link between psychology and science via classical physics.
- probagravism - the belief that there is a quantum mechanical explanation for gravity, using probabilities.
- probexism - the belief that the most likely presents are the ones that have abundant likely pasts and futures.
- quamepsychism and quantellism - the belief in a link between psychology and science via quantum mechanics.
- triadism - many flavours - see symmetry and numerality